DJI O3 AIR UNIT
Integrating DJI’s cutting-edge video transmission technology into a lightweight and compact body, the DJI O3 Air Unit features excellent video transmission quality with high definition, low latency, and at long distances. It comes with a 1/1.7-inch sensor, a 155° super-wide FOV, and rich compatibility, providing a powerful video transmission solution for your assembled aircraft.
DJI O3+ FLAGSHIP TRANSMISSION
Transform your video transmission experience. It supports a max video transmission quality of 1080p/100fps from up to 10 km. 
NEXT-LEVEL IMAGING PERFORMANCE
Equipped with a 1/1.7-inch sensor, the DJI O3 Air Unit can shoot 4K/60fps video with a 155° super-wide FOV, giving you richer image details. It also comes with 20GB built-in storage. D-Cinelike color mode allows you to make detailed color adjustments to your shots. The camera module can be used with the DJI Avata ND Filters Set (ND8/16/32).
Canvas Mode lets you customize the OSD information on the screens of DJI Goggles 2 or DJI FPV Goggles V2, and adjust PID parameters.
- Matrix: 1/1. 7ª CMOS Effective pixels: 48 MP
- Lens: Fiek of View (FOV): 155* Equivalent Focal Length: 12.7mm Focal Length. 2.34mm
- Aperture: 62 8 Focus Mode: FF Focus Range: 0.6m to w
- ISO range: 100-6400(Auto) 100-25600(Manual)
- Snapshot: Roll Shutter
- Field of View (FOV): 155°
- Video resolution:
- With D.I Goggles 2 4K @ 50/60FPS 2.7K @ 50160/100FPS 1080p @50/60/100FPS
- With DJI FPV Goggles V2: 4K & 50/00FPS 2.7K 50/60/100/120FPS @ 1080p 50160/100/120FPS
- Video Format: MP4
- Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS): The product supports RockSteady technology.
- Libra: Approx. 8.3 g (including coaxial cable)
Air Unit Module
- Libra: Air Unit (without Camera Unit): Approx. 28g Air Unit (including Camera Unit) Approx. 36.4g
- Antenna: Approx. 3g
- Dimensions (L× W x H):
- Transmission module: 325 x 30.5 x 11.5 mm (L x W x H)
- Camera module. 21.2 x 20 x 19.5 mm (Lx W x H)
- Coaxial cable: 115 mm (length ) 3-in-1 cable: 100mm(length) Antenna. 85mm (length)
- Communication frequency: 2.400-2.4835 GHz (RX only) 5.725-5.850 GHz (RX and TX)
- Transmission power (EIRP) : FCC: «33dBm CE. <14dBm SRRC: «30dBm
- Live view quality and and delay:
- With DJI FPV Goggles V2:810p/120FPS video transmission quality. less than 28ms alency. 810p/60fps video steaming quality. less than 40ms latency
- With DJI FPV Goggles 2: 1080p/80FPS video streeming quality:less than 30ms latency. 1080p/60FPS video streaming quality: less than 40ms latency.
- Video transmission range: 10km (FCC), 2km (CE) 6km (SRRC)
- Flight controller software supported: Compatible with flight controller software that supports Betaflight Please see product FAQ for more information.
- Input voltage: 7.4.26 4V
- Working temperature: 10°C to 10°C (14°F to 104°F)
- Channels: Auto mode support
- Manual mode support: 40 MHz: 1 channel: 20MHz 3 channels;10MHz: 32 channels;
- Channel information: FCC / SRRO / CE: 40 MHz: Ch 1: 5794 5 MHz 20 MHz / 10 MHz: Ch 1: 5768.5MHz Ch 2: 5804.5 MHz Ch 3: 5839.5 MHz
- Supported SD cards: microSD (up to 256GB)
- Recommended microSD cards:
- DJI Goggles supported
- SanDisk Extreme U3 V30 A1 32GB
- microSDXC SanDisk Extreme Pro U3 V30 A132GB
- microSDXC Kingston Canvas GolPlus U3 V30 A2 64GB
- microSOXCKingston Canvas React Plus U3 V90 A1 64GB
- microSDXC Kingston Canvas ReactPlus U3 V90 A1 128GB
- microSDXC Kingston Canvas React Plus U3 V90 A1256GB
- microSDXC Samsung PRO PlUS U3 V30 A2 256GB
- DJI Goggles Supported: DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Goggles V2
- Supported DJI remote controllers: DJI FPV Remote Controller 2
DJI O3 ANTENNA
- Polarization: Dual-band dual-polarized
- Weight: Approx. 3g
- Connector: I-PEX
- Length: 85 mm
- 1. Using DJI Goggles 2 and tested in an outdoor open environment without interference.
- 2. The 155° FOV is only available when using the 4:3 aspect ratio, and when the video recording specification is at 2.7K@50/60fps or 1080p@50fps/60fps; the aspect ratio is 16:9, and the video recording specification is at 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps.
- 3. 4K/60fps videos do not support the aspect ratio of 4:3, and only support that of 16:9.
- DJI O3 Air Unit Camera Module × 1
- DJI O3 Air Unit Transmission Module × 1
- DJI O3 Air Unit Antenna × 1
- DJI O3 Air Unit 3-in-1 Cable × 1
- DJI Goggles 2
- DJI FPV Goggles V2
- DJI FPV Remote Controller 2
Welcome to OddityRC, a brand that specializes in designing and producing high-performance FPV drones.
Founded in 2021 by two passionate individuals, OddityRC started as a hobby project that eventually transformed into a successful business. With our expertise in industrial design and electronic engineering and a passion for FPV, we aim to provide innovative and reliable products to our customers.
Our journey began with the launch of the XI25 cinewhoop frame in late 2021, followed by the XI20 and XI35 frames. These frames feature a revolutionary aerodynamic design that is lightweight, sturdy, silent, and flexible, making them popular among drone enthusiasts in China and Southeast Asia.
In mid-2022, we expanded our product line to include motors, electronic parts, and high-performance BNF drones, which have been adopted by various commercial drone pilots for their versatility. Our cinewhoop drones have received positive feedback from our users, and we are proud to showcase their work on our website.
In October 2022, we completed the design and production of our first highly integrated BNF drone, the Mage30. With innovative features and great flight performance, the Mage30 has been a hit among our customers. We are currently optimizing the Mage30 based on actual user feedback and will be launching the Mage30 Pro soon, incorporating further improvements to the design.
At OddityRC, we are committed to pushing the boundaries of FPV technology and providing the best products to our customers. We invite you to explore our website and join us in our passion for FPV.
Thank you for your support!
About Free Shipping
We provide global shipping services for products. The relevant shipping costs will be calculated based on your region and the weight of your package. Generally,we offer free shipping on orders over 100$ in non-remote areas.You can check the table below to get information about region,shipping time,shipping cost,etc.
1) Please refer to the order checkout page for the final shipping fee.
2) Remote countries or regions do not participate in free shipping.
3) In most cases, we use CNE Express to ship accessories and YANWEN Express to ship drones.
You can track your orders here
4) If you want us to ship with special shipping way, please contact us to note your order. The shipping cost incurred by the new shipping method needs to be borne by you.
All orders will be processed within 3 workdays after payment settlement. In most cases, the product wil be delivered to the destination within 15days. The parcels won't be ship or deliver on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a large quantities of orders or the product within your order is out of stock, shipment may be delayed for several days. We will do our best to get you the product as soon as possible.
Tracking Your Order
In most cases, we use CNE Express to ship accessories and YANWEN Express to ship drones.
You can track your orders here
If there is any problem, please contact us by email : email@example.com
About Custom Tax
Taxes for importing goods may be charged and regulated by the local custom. We are not responsible for covering the import tax on products.
We recommend that you carefully check the delivery address you filled in before payment. The address cannot be modified after the product is dispatched. If you find that the address information is incorrectly filled, please contact us immediately(firstname.lastname@example.org). If the product has not been shipped, we can change the address information for you.
Send an email to email@example.com
Products that can be returned within 15 days must meet the following conditions:
- The product you received does not match the contents of your order.
- The product you received is damaged/partially missing.
- The product you received has out-of-the-box quality control issues.
- The product you received which is unused and unworn failed to meet your expectations.
- All returns must be authorized by our Team via email. Products which are returned without comfirmation will not be accepted.
You can contact us in the following way: Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Products can not be returned in any of the following situations :
- Product which has been received for more than 15 days.
- Product which has been used,worn or damaged.
- Product which is purchased through unofficial channels.
- Product without a proof of purchase.
- If the product you received does not match the contents of your order, you can contact us. After verification, we will reissue the items for you free of charge.
- If the product has out-of-the-box quality control issues, you can contact us. After verification, we will replace the defective part free of charge.
- If the product you received is damaged or defective after the transit, you can contact us. After verification, we will offer you a discount code for a new replacement.
- If you decide to return the product(And the return is authorized by our Team), all related costs arising therefrom shall be borne by you (shipping costs, customs duties, taxes, customs clearance,and other costs).We will give you a refund for your order after receiving the returned product(s) and confirming that the return conditions are met.
- If your product is returnable(see above),please send us an email and provide the following information:
- A valid proof-of-purchase
- Order number
- Product name
- Reason for return
- We will provide you our return address and relevant notes.
- Please return the product and send us the tracking number.
- Once we have received the returned product, we will email you and arrange a refund of your order after checking the product.
Send an email to email@example.com
The final interpretation belongs to OddityRC.